- Weekend 2 nights: € 150,-
- Weekend 3 nights: € 210,-
- Week: € 490,-
- Weekend 2 nights: € 199,-
- Weekend 3 nights: € 299,-
- Week: € 695,-
Family room (max 4 persons)
- Weekend 2 nights: € 240,-
- Weekend 3 nights: € 360,-
- Week: € 825,-
- Pets. € 5,- per pet per day.
- E-bike/electric scooter rental available in the nearby village.
- Hand-weaving classes held by professional local weavers.
- Kayaking courses.
- Pick-up service from the airport and train station.
- Price includes a vegan homemade organic breakfast and tourist tax.
- A spacious hayloft overlooking the garden is available for reading, listening to music or small group activities.
- Bed linen and towels are included.
- Free external private parking.
- No TV in the rooms.
- Guests can explore the herb and vegetable gardens and enjoy the hammocks in the birch wood.
- To prevent electrosmog the wifi can be only used for a limited period of time.
- We encourage walking tourism and backpacking offering a lift to or from your arrival point.
- Tofu-making workshops on weekdays (6 participants minimum) included in the accommodation price.
- The “Urania Observatory” located 1 km from the house, holds courses and visits for stargazers.
- Turin, with its regal baroque architecture and historic coffee houses, is 45 km away from the B&B.
- The magnificent landscapes of the Langhe hills and vineyards are found at around 80 km from the B&B. A Unesco World Heritage territory. The Langhe are renowned for their famous wines such as Barbera, Barolo and Nebbiolo.
- Torino Caselle international airport is at 70 km.
- Cuneo Levaldigi international airport is at 50 km.
- Pinerolo train station is at 15 km from the property.
- Free pick-up and drop-off from and to Luserna San Giovanni.