Welcome to Vegotel Payer, located in a secluded corner in the Val Pellice. 5 km from the little town of Luserna San Giovanni, Vegotel Payer is an old stone farmhouse renovated following the ethics of bio-construction and using local and eco friendly materials. Surrounded by woodland, the B&B can be reached following a rustic track through the woods for about 1 km. The farmhouse is ideally located to explore the mountains of the upper Pellice Valley, the important sites of Waldensian history and the nearby valleys Po, Chisone and Queyras. A place where to reconnect with nature and with oneself. Ideal for hiking, nordic walking and mountain biking.
Three large independent rooms, each with en-suite bathroom, fridge, kitchenette and terrace. One triple room which accommodates up to 4 people and two family rooms which accommodate up to five people each.
- Pets are welcome on request (€5,- per day per pet).
- A spacious hayloft overlooking the garden is available for reading, listening to music or small group activities.
- Bed linens and towels are included.
- Free external private parking.
- No TV in the rooms.
- Guests can explore the herb and vegetable gardens and enjoy the hammocks in the birch wood.
- Wifi is normally switched off and can only be used on request for a limited period of time.
- We encourage walking tourism and backpacking offering a lift to or from your arrival point.
- Tofu-making workshops on weekdays (6 participants minimum) included in the accommodation price.
- E-bike/electric scooter rental available in the nearby village.
- The “Urania Observatory” located 1 km from the house, holds courses and visits for stargazers.
- Hand-weaving classes on request held by professional local weavers in the nearby school (at extra cost).
- Kayaking courses can be arranged on request (at extra cost).
- Turin, with its regal baroque architecture and historic coffee houses, is 45 km away from the B&B.
- The magnificent landscapes of the Langhe hills and vineyards are found at around 80 km from the B&B. A Unesco World Heritage territory. The Langhe are renowned for their famous wines such as Barbera, Barolo and Nebbiolo.
- Torino Caselle international airport is at 70 km.
- Cuneo Levaldigi international airport is at 50 km.
- Pinerolo train station is at 15 km from the property.
- Pick-up service from the airport and train station available on request at extra charge.
- Free pick-up and drop-off from and to Luserna San Giovanni.
- The house is built following the ethics of bio-construction and using local and eco friendly materials.
- In-wall wood and solar heating system.
- Vegetable based organic soaps and detergents.
- Solar panels.
- Vegetal insulation.
- Biomass water heating.
- Second hand furniture.
- Organic food.
- Energy saving lights.
- Recovery & reuse of rainwater.
- Compost for the vegetable garden.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and groceries
- Vegan homemade organic breakfast included in the room rates.
- Dinner available on request on half board basis (€ 12,- per person including tap water from Pellice Valley). Wine is extra (€ 5,- per liter).
- Restaurants serving vegan options and organic stores located between 3 and 5 km from the b&b.
- Weekly vegetable market (Friday) at 3 km from the property.
- On Saturdays you can make sourdough bread and pizza with us in our wood-fired oven.