Vegotel Bouconville is located in the rural part of the beautiful Champagne-Ardennes on the frontline between the historical cities of Reims and Verdun in the midst of WWI and WWII battlefields, bunkers, memorials and cemeteries. An ideal place for the travelers in quest of peace and quiet, hiking and cycling.
Ancient cities, castles and for example the Argonne forest, a paradise for hikers and bikers are at a short distance from the B&B. During summer you can go swimming in the river Aisne and visit the numerous flee markets held in the area. The fortified Château of Sedan (the biggest of Europe) is located 65Km away from the property.
One private guesthouse and 4 B&B rooms
The self catering guesthouse with a private entrance and a fully enclosed private garden is equipped with a kitchenette, a living area with a convertible sofa, a bathroom and a bedroom with 2 single beds. Suitable for a maximum of 4 people. Bed linen, kitchen towels and towels are included and changed weekly, more often at an additional fee. Additional B&B service available at extra cost. This includes a fresh and homemade vegan/gluten free breakfast, making the beds and changing sheets and towels every three days (€ 17,50 per person per day). The guesthouse overlooks the back garden, the village hall and the forest beyond.
The B&B rooms all have a private en suite bathroom with a rain shower, wash basin, toilet, hairdryer and vegan amenities. Rose Room and Bird Room are suitable for up to 2 people, Flamingo Room and Leaf Room for 4 people. The Bird Room overlooks the village hall, Rose Room the front garden, Flamingo and the Leaf Room overlook the back garden and the forest beyond.
- Bed linen and towels for the B&B rooms are included and changed every 3 days.
- Each B&B room and the guesthouse are equipped with coffee and tea facilities, fruit and water bottles.
- Pets are allowed in the guesthouse but not in the B&B rooms.
- Laundry service at extra cost.
- On sunny days breakfast is served in the lovely garden equipped with several seating areas.
- Vegetable garden and homegrown spices.
- E-bike/electric scooter rental available at extra cost (in advance when booking).
- Small library with books in French, English and Dutch to borrow. Cupboard with a large array of board games at disposal for the guests.
- Free private parking.
- Wi-fi can be switched off on request.
- Paris-Vatry airport is located 80Km from the property.
- Châlons-en-Champagne train station is 55Km away from the property.
- Pick-up service from both the airport and the train station is available on request at extra charge (€ 50,-).
- Non vegan food is prohibited at any Vegotel location. At Vegotel Bouconville this concerns also food that contains gluten.
- There is no public transport in the vicinity hence it is necessary to arrive by car or bike.
- Including garden facilities.
- 100% renewable energy.
- Second hand furniture.
- Ecological cleaning and care/beauty products.
- Organic food.
- Energy saving lights.
- Recovery and reuse of rainwater.
- Municipal recycling and local compost.
- Homemade gluten-free breakfast included in the room rates.
- Picnic lunch, € 12,50 per person.
- Lunch, € 15,- per person.
- 3-course dinner, € 25,- per person.
- The nearest vegan restaurant is at 65 km from the B&B.
- The nearest restaurant offering vegan options is 25 km away.