Welcome to Vegotel Dro, a charming B&B located in the historical center of Dro, one of the most ancient communities in the Sarca Valley. Surrounded by four enchanting lakes, this little medieval town is famous for the presence of huge glacial rocky blocks recognized as a biotope and also known as ‘the Marocche’. Lake Cavedine is located at 7 km from the property, Lake Garda with its clear blue waters 10 km from the B&B, Lake Ledro and Lake Tenno around 20 km from the B&B. All the lakes can easily be reached by bike and are an ideal place for swimming and windsurfing.
The 'Ponale Trail' is a famous hiking and cycling path which offers spectacular views on Lake Garda. Recognized as one of the most beautiful trails in Europe, it connects the historic center of Riva del Garda with Ledro Valley and its lake (3 hours hike).
Located 20 km from the B&B, Canale di Tenno is a small medieval hamlet recently included in the list of the most beautiful villages in Italy. The village is located 10 minutes walk from the beautiful Lake Tenno, one of the cleanest alpine lakes in Italy, characterized by its intense turquoise waters.
Dro is also famous for its rocky walls and has become a popular destination for free climbing. The many mountain pathways which start near the accommodation are ideal for walking, trekking, mountain biking, climbing and kayaking. Verona international airport is located at 88 km from the property, Rovereto train station at 30 km.
Two double rooms, one triple room and one apartment located on the second floor of the house:
Natarajasana: Triple room, one double bed and one single bed with attached private bathroom.
Ushtranasana: Two double rooms, one with a double bed and one with a double futon bed. The bathroom is shared with the owners. Each room sleeps up to 2 people. The 2 rooms connect through a spiral staircase, hence ideal for families.
Vrikshasana apartment: Including a living room with a double sofa bed, a kitchenette, one bedroom with a double bed and two bunk beds.
The rooms and the apartment are bright and cozy, equipped with hair dryer and ecological care products. They all share a common balcony equipped with chairs and a small coffee table.
Two very friendly dogs and seven cats live in the B&B and use the common passageways like the hall, stairs and external area.
- Bed linen and towels are included and changed weekly.
- Free use of the reading area and kitchen equipped with a cooking stove, oven, fridge, coffee maker, Vitamix blender, Bosch juicer, kettle and cooking facilities.
- Including the use of the large yoga studio equipped with mats. The host Katia is a qualified yoga instructor and will be happy to provide guests with tips. Yoga and Pilates classes on request at extra charge.
- There is an outside courtyard with a small garden for relaxation where guests can enjoy breakfast on sunny days.
- To prevent electrosmog the wifi can be switched off on request.
- Vegan cooking classes on request (to be booked in advance).
- Guided mountain excursions and treks on request.
- Pets are welcome without extra charge.
- Bike rental service in Dró available.
- Reflexology treatments, Ayurvedic and Swedish massages on request.
- Solar panels.
- Ecological cleaning and care products.
- Organic homemade food.
- Energy saving lights.
- Waste seperation.
Breakfast, dinner and groceries
- Vegan homemade organic breakfast included in the room rates. Raw and gluten-free on request.
- Dinner on request to be booked in advance (prices are between € 18,- and € 28,- including water and coffee).
- Vegan/vegetarian restaurant and take-away with attached organic store located 7 km from the B&B.
- Vegan restaurant (only open for dinner) located 12 km from the B&B.
- Traditional restaurant serving vegan and gluten-free dishes at just 600 meters from the B&B.